Monday, April 29, 2013

Job Hunting Lessons for College Week #11

For high school graduates finding a job for college isn't the easest thing. You have to make sure that you can balance the job being a college students. You have to make sure that your job doesn't intersect with your class time, study time and most importantly homework time. It's like having the two jobs at the same time. To me looking for a job is like looking for a wedding dress, you try one after another until you find the right one that fits you. The nite before your interview made sure you be well rested. The morning of the interview make sure you wake up a little early and they and research the job so you can ask the person interviewing you questions about the business. Eat a nice breakfast to get threw the interview, so that you can calm your butterflies down during the interview. After the interview make sure you keep in touch with the job for your interview status to see if you qualify for the job.        http://bit.ly/ZRMgYM

 
 

1 comment:

  1. That has been my problem these past two years. It's hard working full time and going to school, but if I don't work I have no place to stay and I do not have a place to stay I can't afford to attend college. That's the life I live. My hard work will pay off eventually.

    ReplyDelete