Monday, April 29, 2013

The Freshman 15 Week #12

Entering college is the best feeling ever no curfew, parties, and last but not lease food that never comes to an end. The first time I walked into PrairieView A&M cafeteria I was like " O My" there was food everywhere from pizza to ice cream. It was like a little kids dream an in your mind you have it set to where it's all free even though your financial aid. While walking around the cafeteria you mind start to wonder how this and this taste. Your eyes starts to get bigger then you stomach. So picture yourself eating like this for about a semester. Most students don't think twice about gaining weight until they put on the favorite outfit or go shopping and to find out you don't wear the same size as you did bring the semester started. Then they realize eating in the cafeteria everyday all day can put some weight on you. So next time you decided to pig out in the cafeteria start with a fresh salad, a lean meal and fruit for desert.

http://bit.ly/ZS7V2Q

1 comment:

  1. I remember those days! I was in heaven when I entered the MSC cafe. So many choices of foods I liked.

    ReplyDelete